Accesbility Statement for CARDEALS.NET
CARDEALS.NET is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applyingthe relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
CARDEALS.NET takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of CARDEALS.NET:
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers anddevelopers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. CARDEALS.NET is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of CARDEALS.NET. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on CARDEALS.NET:
- Phone: 972-848-7691
- E-mail: Help@CarDeals.net
- Visitor address: 4041 W PLANO PKWY, PLANO, TX, 75093
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.